mirror– TUI has launched its Black Friday deals, and there are currently savings of up to £250 off bookings to be had.
There are heaps of holiday hotspots included too such as Spain, Greece, the Canary Islands and Portugal, not to mention long-haul destinations such as Mauritius, St Lucia and even Walt Disney World in Orlando.
TUI has said that any holidaymakers who have a refund credit note with the brand can use this alongside the offers.
You can check out the full list of deals on the TUI website, but you’ll need to book by midnight on Monday 30th November when the sale ends.
How much you save off your holiday depends on the total cost of your booking, as there is a minimum spend:
- Save £100 off holidays when you spend £1000 with the code BLK100
- Save £150 off holidays when you spend £2000 with the code BLK150
- Save £250 off holidays when you spend £3000 with the code BLK250
Of course with so many holidays on offer, the sheer amount of choice can be overwhelming – so we’ve picked out some of the top holidays we’ve spotted that we think you’ll love.
There’s a generous window of travel dates on offer with deals valid for holidays between the 1st March through to the 31st October 2021.
Check out our top picks below…
- Corfu from £335pp : Stay seven nights at the 3T Olympion Village on a bed and breakfast basis, departing London Stansted on 13th September. Book the deal here.
- Bulgaria from £382pp : Stay seven nights at the 3T Garden of Eden on a bed and breakfast basis, departing Manchester on 16th September. Book the deal here.
- Gran Canaria from £524pp : Stay seven nights at the 3T Revoli Playa Apartments on a bed and breakfast basis, departing London Gatwick on 1st July. Book the deal here.
- Tenerife from £628pp : Stay seven nights at the 4T TUI Blue Los Gigantes on a half board basis, departing London Gatwick on 1st July. Book the deal here.
- Cyprus from £669pp : Stay seven nights at the 4T St George Hotel on a half board basis, departing Birmingham on 1st July. Book the deal here.
- Cuba from £889pp : Stay seven nights at the 3T Iberostar Tainos on an all-inclusive basis, departing Manchester on 8th July. Book the deal here.
- Mexico from £960pp : Stay seven nights at the 5T Riu Palace Pacifico on an all-inclusive basis, departing Manchester on 7th July. Book the deal here.
Not sure on the dates you want to book? You can also find holidays from £357pp between March and June, as well as holidays from £320pp between July and October.
It’s worth noting that at the time of writing, the FCDO currently advises against travel to some of the destinations on offer in TUI’s sale. You should always check the FCDO travel advice for a destination before planning, booking or going on a trip.
Looking for more travel discounts? You may want to check out our holiday deals page which we regularly update with the latest sales and offers we think you’ll love – and not just for Black Friday.