This week, we saw Game Freak and Nintendo publish more information about the upcoming Pokemon Sword and Shield games.
Some of the information in this newly released media blast seemed to confirm a much earlier leak that we saw take place – leaks that are being proven even more correct, the more time goes on.
The previous leak correctly predicted Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing would be in the game, as well as the appearance of the Wild Area and the setup of the legendary Pokemon.
Now that this week's information is out the door, it's looking more and more likely that the full leak previously published is correct – and that means we've got some amazing reveals to look forward to in the coming weeks.
So, in light of all those updates in the past weeks (Gigantamaxing, Yamper, Nessa, Chairman Rose and Olena and more besides) that corroborate the information we've seen in the leak, let's look at what hasn't been confirmed, and what could be left to be revealed.
- Like Hop, Bede and Marnie are two other trainers you'll be coming up against
- Bede gets an endorsement from Chairman Rose and his secretary Oleana
- Team Yell is the gang in this game, who are well-meaning fans of Marnie causing trouble
- Eternatus is an evil legendary Pokemon
- Farfechtd will get a regional evolution, Sirfechtd
- Skwovet and Greedunt are chipmunk Pokemon who will hide in berry trees and attack randomly if you shake for too many berries. If they attack, you lose half the berries that dropped
- The fourth gym is the first Fairy-type gym, led by an actress named Opal. Milo, Nessa, and Kabu are the first ones
- Sonia is Leon's former rival who is researching the Dynamax phenomenon at the behest of her grandmother and professor of the game.
- There are gym challenges to complete before you can battle for the badge
- Milo has you herding sheep Pokemon named Wooloo, but Pamper, electric corgi PokemonRead More – Source